Photo by Diane Baldwin/RAND Corporation
The goal of the Career Development office is to raise early awareness of the various career paths open to students and to provide guidance, support and assistance to students in both focusing their career planning and in obtaining jobs upon graduation.
Quite simply, our mission is to help you find a great job as you complete your tenure at Pardee RAND.
Learn more about our Career Development staff and the student-run Career Services Advisory Committee.
During Your First Year
- Introductory meeting with the Career Development director
- Initial Resume Review
- Discussion of career goals
- Suggestions for development
Throughout Your Time at Pardee RAND
Photo by Monica Hertzman/RAND Corporation
- Career Events
- Recruiting/Info Sessions
- Skills Workshops
As you Near Graduation and the Job Market
- Resume Review
- Interview Coaching
- Job Talk Preparation
- Referrals, Recommendations, and more
- Evaluating Job Offers
- Pardee RAND Connections and Job Board (students and alumni only)
To receive the monthly newsletter, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access our Job Board, email email@example.com
- Current Pardee RAND Job Market Candidates
To add your profile to the list, please contact Terresa Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org