Fellowship Award for the Faculty Leaders Program
Photo by Diane Baldwin/RAND
The Pardee RAND Graduate School awards 12–16 Faculty Leaders a fellowship that includes
- full tuition for the Faculty Leaders Program
- $1,000 stipend* per participant
- all course materials
- one-on-one mentoring sessions
The Faculty Leaders Program is designed to help faculty members strengthen their skills as teachers, mentors, and advocates of effective public policy and policy analysis.
Fellowships are awarded competitively.
*Stipends are considered taxable income
Not Just a Financial Fellowship
“I felt so welcome and at home, challenged, stimulated, and altogether grateful to be there.”
Pardee RAND is proud to offer Faculty Leaders a fellowship in the philosophical sense as well as the financial one.
The Faculty Leaders Program is part of our vision to bring a greater diversity of experience and perspective to the study and practice of public policy analysis, but we also want to develop a collegial fellowship of practitioners. Faculty Leaders will:
- Gain the tools to incorporate public policy analysis into their curriculum, research, and mentoring of the next generation
- Learn to apply these methods to effect positive change within their communities
- Collaborate with RAND researchers and have the opportunity to continue these relationships upon returning to their home institutions
- Recommend future Pardee RAND doctoral scholars and public policy leaders from among the students they teach and mentor